Wednesday June 8th 2011, 2:00pm EST
Sponsored by Belimo
Many commercial, health-care, and school buildings experience inefficient HVAC-system performance, complaints concerning occupant comfort, and increasing operation and maintenance costs. Often, the culprit is non-functioning or underperforming damper actuators and control valves. Precision is key to a successful damper-actuator and control-valve retrofit.
This Webinar will cover:
- What you need to know about retrofitting, resizing, and replacing damper actuators and control valves.
- Questions to ask when considering a retrofit.
- Advantages of pneumatic-to-electronic retrofits.
- Misconceptions about fire and smoke retrofits.
- Creative solutions for custom retrofits.