The Webinar will cover energy, steam, and natural-gas, propane, and compressed-air measurement.
With energy costs on the rise, more attention is being paid to the accuracy and reliability of flow-, temperature-, and energy-measurement instrumentation for hydronic HVAC systems. On Wednesday, March 20, at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, HPAC Engineering will present "Flow and Energy Measurement for Hydronic Systems," a free Webinar sponsored by ONICON Inc.
The Webinar will cover:
• Measurement applications.
• Applying BTU energy-measurement systems.
• Networking energy-measurement systems.
• Reliability and performance characteristics of flow meters.
• Steam-flow measurement.
• Natural-gas, propane, and compressed-air measurement.
Certificates of attendance will be provided to those who view the entire Webinar live. To register, click here.