- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Rust, corrosion, scale, and leaking pressure pipes cost building owners millions of dollars every year and present designers with potential liability issues. Relatively new to North America, but a preferred solution in markets around the world for nearly 40 years, highly engineered, rust-free polypropylene-random (PP-R) pipe can be used to solve a multitude of problems in HVAC, water distribution, district energy, and other applications. Join this 60-minute Webinar to learn about:
- PP-R’s resistance to rust, corrosion scaling, and other detriments to pipe longevity.
- The peace of mind provided by the quick and simple heat-fusion connection process.
- PP-R’s excellent flow rates and natural R-value.
- Time- and money-saving design and installation techniques.
- Limitations of PP-R.
- The wide range of applications in which PP-R shines, including data centers, schools, and commercial, government, and military buildings.