- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of the design of automatic fire sprinkler protection in challenging storage occupancies in accordance with the National Fire Protection Association Standard NFPA 13. This webinar will:
- Provide information the Engineer or Designer will need to gather
- Present available sprinkler system technology and techniques for protecting these very challenging occupancies
- Review storage types and storage configurations
- Emphasize the prerequisite knowledge required to competently provide sound fire protection engineering solutions.
High-piled storage, of increasingly more combustible materials, in buildings that are getting taller, needs specialized fire protection. These storage methods present engineers, designers, and firefighters with unique circumstances they may not have previously encountered. Fires in storage occupancies (warehouses, distribution centers, storage buildings) present complexities such as fire growth, development, and behavior that will be influenced by a number of factors. This webinar will provide an overview of methods for designing sprinkler protection for storage occupancies.