- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Nick McBride, Assistant Vice President, US Operations, Miura America Co., Ltd.
Mr. McBride joined MIURA in 2012 as a Sales Engineer and has fast-tracked his career, holding various titles (Application Engineer in 2013, Assistant Manager / Applications Engineer in 2014, Manager of Engineering and Technical Support Department in 2014-2015 and Assistant General Manager / Application Engineer in 2015) within the company. He is now responsible for the Engineering, Water Treatment, and Business Development divisions for Miura’s US business.
Join us for a webinar to discuss how modular boilers will improve your productivity, efficiency and bottom-line.
Attendees will learn:
- Definition of modularity
- Comparison in design between modular (vertical water-tube) boilers versus traditional (fire-tube) boilers
- Advantages and disadvantages of each type of boiler system
- How modular systems perform (fluctuation of varying load demands)
- What type of industries benefit the most?
- Maintenance of your modular system and why it’s important
- Safety (comparison)
- Size / reduced footprint (comparison)
- Ideal usage / speed (comparison)
- Fully integrated steam solutions (combine with vital support equipment)
- Emission and regulatory factors