- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Designing and constructing pipe and HVAC systems for healthcare and other commercial buildings creates unique challenges, especially with increased concern over indoor air quality, energy efficiency and stricter guidelines for building codes. In this webinar, we will present elastomeric foam insulation solutions to help meet these challenges.
Upon completion of this webinar you will understand the following:
- How moisture control is critical to thermal efficiency in commercial buildings like hospitals and healthcare facilities
- The proper insulation practices for the best defense against mold, dust, and poor indoor air quality
- How to minimize acoustic disturbances with duct liner
- The strict guidelines for hot and cold piping and HVAC systems in today’s healthcare and commercial facilities and how elastomeric foam insulation meets these guidelines