- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
A new, free webinar hosted by HPAC Engineering:
Reducing the Energy Consumption of Air-Cooled Chillers Without Breaking the Bank.
Join Schneider Electric to learn how you can reduce the energy consumption of air-cooled chillers by up to 25 percent and extend their useful life at a fraction of the cost of a complete replacement.
• Trends driving the HVAC/R market
• Cost-saving advantages of retrofitting HVAC/R equipment
• Challenges faced by today's facility managers
• Ways to reduce capital expenditures while maximizing the energy efficiency of air-cooled chillers
• A new retrofit solution offering easy plug-and-play installation, simple setup and commissioning, and fast return on investment that will extend the life of existing machines and lower building energy consumption
About the Presenters:
Bob Gray is the U.S. HVAC/R marketing segment manager for Schneider Electric. With over 25 years of experience in the HVAC/R industry, his expertise ranges from commercial and industrial automated controls to large mechanical HVAC/R systems. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and marketing.
Michael Gaza is a business development manager for the U.S. HVAC/R segment at Schneider Electric. With over 27 years in the industry expertise in variable speed drives, motor control, automation, power distribution, and OEM solutions, he is responsible for growing and developing business relationships with customers and partners. He has a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Purdue University.
Son Dinh is a design engineer for the U.S. HVAC/R segment at Schneider Electric. With over 20 years of experience in control panel application, design, and UL panel compliance, he is responsible for the development and design of retrofit and custom OEM control solutions. He has a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.