- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Engineers and contractors face many strategic and tactical decisions when planning the integration of a gas monitoring system into a commercial building. For example, what approach do I take with a retrofit project versus a new build-out? What gases needed to be detected? Where do I place the gas monitors for maximum effect? What team should I assemble for the project (e.g. facility manager, gas detection expert, fire marshal)? How do I link BACnet beyond HVAC equipment to gas monitors? Are there ways to reduce expenses on conduit and other capital, as well as labor, costs?
Attendees of this webinar can be expected to learn about:
- Using BACnet, LonWorks and other Building Automation Systems to optimum advantage
- Developing Mechanical Room Strategies for Monitoring Refrigerant Gases and Natural Gas Leaks
- Created the best approach to designing a system for parking garages
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring for Auditoriums, Conference Rooms and other buildings
- Gaining points for LEED certification, reducing energy costs and obtaining green building merits
Who should attend:
- Architectural Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Contractors and Subcontractors
- Facility Managers
- Building Owners
Certificates of attendance will be provided to those who view the entire Webinar live.