- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
John Peter (JP) Valiulis, Global Vice President Product Development and Innovation for Emerson
The IT edge now comprises nearly 3 million server and IT rooms, as these growing spaces are providing business critical processing and storage for low-latency, high-bandwidth, localized applications. In addition, these spaces are increasingly serving as IoT aggregation points and cloud portals. Yet, cost-effectively cooling and monitoring these spaces remains a challenge.
Join this webinar, presented by John Peter (JP) Valiulis, Global Vice President Product Development and Innovation for Emerson Network Power, to learn about new approaches to edge cooling and monitoring and recent research into small space computing needs and trends. JP will discuss how new infrastructure technologies can help you:
- Improve the resiliency of your small IT spaces
- Speed deployment of critical infrastructure
- Take advantage of mobile monitoring applications for uptime and troubleshooting
- Reduce costs associated deploying infrastructure in small IT spaces
CUE credits will be available
As a Bonus: All webinar attendees will receive Emerson’s latest white paper on trends and infrastructure challenges in small IT spaces