ASHRAE is seeking papers for its 2013 Annual Conference, to be held June 22-26 in Denver.
Papers are sought for the following tracks:
• Research – "Above & Beyond" (innovations in HVACR research, with emphasis on renewable-energy research and its role as the industry moves toward a clean-energy economy).
• Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) (success and lessons learned with IPD, as well as individual roles in IPD collaboration).
• Building Energy Modeling vs. Measurement & Verification – Closing the Gap (trends in building modeling and the realities of construction, operation, and maintenance).
• Mile-High Efficiency & Equipment (new breakthroughs in equipment and building systems that contribute to a building’s overall high-efficiency performance).
• Renewable & Alternative Energy Sources (new advances in alternative-energy equipment and new design strategies for engineers).
• HVAC&R Systems & Equipment (basic to advanced options for designers, contractors, and operators to deliver effective, efficient, and sustainable systems).
• HVAC&R Fundamentals & Applications.
Two types of paper are sought:
• Conference. Abstracts are due Sept. 24, 2012, with accepted papers due Jan. 14, 2013. “Final” papers, which are to be submitted in PDF format and no more than eight single-spaced pages in length, will undergo a single-blind review.
• Full technical. Papers, which will undergo a rigorous double-blind review and are to be no longer than 30 double-spaced pages in length, are due Sept. 24, 2012.
For more information, click here.