Featuring an in-depth discussion on the funding, technology, and policy measures required to realize energy efficiency's full potential, the Great Energy Efficiency Day will be held March 10 in Washington, D.C. An Alliance to Save Energy event, the Great Energy Efficiency Day was launched in 2004 and focuses on the need for and benefits of energy efficiency.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Marilyn Brown, member, board of directors (nominated), Tennessee Valley Authority
• Faren Dancer, president, Sundancer Creations, Custom Builders LLC
• Gov. Parris Glendening, president, Smart Growth Leadership Institute
• Bill Millar, president, American Public Transportation Association
• Malcolm Woolf, director, Maryland Energy Administration
More information and a link to online registration can be found at: http://ase.org/section/_audience/events1/geed