Simergy helps users meet the building-energy-modeling needs of architects, mechanical engineers, energy analysts, and sustainability consultants to enable energy-efficient building design.
It gives users access to the powerful modeling capabilities of EnergyPlus in an integrated energy-assessment workflow, including:
• Support for multiple design alternatives.
• Versatile geometry creation with 2-D and 3-D CAD import capabilities.
• Libraries and templates of construction materials, default and operating schedules, and HVAC equipment and templates for conventional and low-energy HVAC systems.
• Drag-and-drop HVAC schematic editing that can be used to both customize standard templates and create innovative designs from scratch.
• Customized summary reports and interactive visualization of simulation results at different levels of detail.