The Alliance to Save Energy’s Policy Summit, “From Power Plant to Plug & Beyond: Energy Efficiency Opportunities Across the Smart Grid,” will be held in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 14. A free event, the summit will be a discussion on the role energy efficiency should play in creating a smart grid that reaches all end-use sectors.
• Tom Arnold, vice president of Energy Efficiency & Carbon Solutions at EnerNOC Inc.
• Kateri Callahan, president of the Alliance to Save Energy
• Tom Catania, vice president of Government Relations at Whirlpool Corp.
• Robbie Diamond, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Electrification Coalition
• Richard Fedrizzi, president, CEO, and founding chairman of the U.S. Green Building Council
• Jeanne Shaheen, U.S. Senate (D-N.H.)
• Mary Beth Stanek, director of Environment & Energy Policy & Commercialization at General Motors
• Jon Wellinghoff, chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
For more information or to register, visit the Alliance to Save Energy's Website.