Early registration is open for the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Learning Institute’s (ALI’s) fall online seminars. Registrants learn online via instructor-led courses in real time on topics such as high-performance buildings, commissioning, and indoor-air quality.
Three professional development hours, three American Institute of Architects learning units, or 0.3 continuing-education units can be earned after completing each course and corresponding evaluation.
Upcoming courses include:
• “Understanding Standard 189.1 for High Performance Green Buildings” on Sept. 22.
• “Determining Energy Savings From Energy Efficiency Projects: Applying IPMVP and Guideline 14 to Performance Contracting and LEED” on Sept. 27.
• “Energy Management in New and Existing Buildings: A Sustainable Activity” on Sept. 29.
• “Complying With Requirements of ASHRAE Standard 62.1-2010” on Oct. 6.
• “The Basics of Panel Heating and Cooling” on Oct. 13.
• “Complying With Standard 90.1-2010 HVAC/Mechanical” on Oct. 18.
• “Complying With Standard 90.1-2010 Envelope/Lighting” on Oct. 20.
Topics are presented in three-hour sessions. All course content is developed through ALI’s peer-review procedures. Additionally, ALI provides a certificate of attendance for each attendee.