The exams cover energy assessment and modeling, commissioning-process and operations-and-performance management, and high-performance- and health-care-facility design.
ASHRAE will administer examinations for all six of its certifications Jan. 23 at the New York Hilton, the headquarters hotel for ASHRAE’s 2014 Winter Conference.
ASHRAE’s six certifications are:
• Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP)
• Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP)
• Commissioning Process Management Professional (CPMP)
• High-Performance Building Design Professional (HBDP)
• Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP)
• Operations & Performance Management Professional (OPMP)
The deadline to apply is Jan. 3. For more information, visit www.ashrae.org/2014nycexams.