On Tuesday, Oct. 29, at 2 p.m. EDT, HPAC Engineering will present "Reducing the Energy Consumption of Air-Cooled Chillers Without Breaking the Bank," a free Webinar sponsored by Schneider Electric.
The hour-long event will focus on ways to reduce by up to 25 percent the energy consumption and extend the useful life of air-cooled chillers at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Topics will include:
• Trends driving the HVACR market.
• Cost-saving advantages of retrofitting HVACR equipment.
• Challenges faced by facility managers.
• Ways to reduce capital expenditures while maximizing the energy efficiency of air-cooled chillers .
• A new retrofit solution offering easy plug-and-play installation, simple setup and commissioning, and fast return on investment that will extend the life of existing machines and lower building energy consumption.
Presenting will be Bob Gray, U.S. HVACR marketing segment manager, Michael Gaza, U.S. HVACR segment business-development manager, and Son Dinh, U.S. HVACR segment design engineer, of Schneider Electric.
Certificates of attendance will be provided to registrants who view the Webinar in its entirety.
To register, click here.