The seminar series will begin April 8 in Chicago.
“Energy Insights—Optimizing Hydronic Systems for Energy Savings” is the session topic for 2014 for TA Hydronic College, Victaulic and Tour & Andersson’s (TA’s) series of free hydronic-balancing seminars.
The seminar features four modules:
- Energy savings in production units.
- Energy savings in distribution.
- Energy savings through precise room temperature control.
- Real examples and case studies.
Through insights gained from first-hand experience, the seminar will offer guidance in reducing energy consumption by an average of 30 percent.
Seminar dates and locations are:
- April 8, Chicago.
- April 10, Washington, D.C.
- April 14, Seattle.
- April 16, Atlanta.
- Sept. 16, Ottawa, Canada.
Seating is limited. For more information and to register, visit www.victaulicbalancingseminars.com.