Taco Inc., manufacturer of hydronic systems and equipment, is offering an intense, one-day seminar designed to familiarize commercial hydronic professionals with primary/secondary and primary/secondary/tertiary pumping and control Oct. 29 and Nov. 12 at Taco University in Cranston, R.I.
The training will include:
• An introduction to Hydronic System Solutions software, including hands-on basic hydronic-system design.
• Exploration of several primary/secondary-system design concepts with the LoadMatch system.
• Instruction on several primary/secondary/tertiary-system design concepts using the LOFlo system.
• A tour of Taco's factory, including the mechanical test lab, geothermal-heat-pump test system, Innovation & Development Center mechanical room, and commercial pump assembly.
• Guidance through the process of designing an iWorx control system for both a LoadMatch system and a LOFlo hydronic system.
Students will earn up to four professional-development hours.
The cost of the seminar, including breakfast and lunch, is $119. For the seminar and hotel, the cost is $209.
For more information, visit www.taco-hvac.com.
The next session of Taco University, "Hydronic, Air and Geothermal Systems Design," will be held Nov. 26.