On Aug. 2 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, HPAC Engineering magazine will present a free Webinar titled "Improving Energy Efficiency and Indoor Comfort Through New Advancements in Indoor Air Quality Monitoring," sponsored by Honeywell.
Those attending the Webinar will receive information on:
• Efficient ventilation practices and cost savings possible via demand control ventilation.
• ASHRAE and LEED ventilation guidelines regarding indoor-air quality.
• Optimizing HVAC use and decreasing fan and electrical use.
• Simplifying installation and ongoing maintenance.
• Streamlining routine operator tasks.
• Setting levels of security.
Those who view the Webinar in its entirety live will receive a certificate of attendance.
For more information and to register, click here.