AEC Science & Technology LLC is accepting speaker proposals for the 2012 National BIM Conference, to be held Dec. 3-7 in Washington, D.C.
Topics featuring real-world, solutions-based case studies and/or management discussions are sought for the following tracks:
• Building Information Modeling (BIM) & Information Technology.
• Building Performance & Energy Efficiency.
• Green Building & Sustainable Design.
• Sustainable Sites & Infrastructure.
• Technology User Sessions.
The National BIM Conference is part of Ecobuild America.