ASHRAE is seeking abstracts for IAQ 2013, Environmental Health in Low-Energy Buildings, a conference to take place Oct. 15-18 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Co-organized by the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ), IAQ 2013 will review the state of knowledge of the balance of environmental health and energy efficiency in buildings and help determine the direction of education, policy, and research.
Abstracts, including title, of no more than 300 words are invited in the following subject areas:
• Environmental Health in Low-Energy Buildings.
• Moisture and Health.
• Sources and Chemistry.
• IEQ Factor Interactions.
• Residential Buildings.
• Commercial and Institutional Buildings.
• Air Cleaning and Filtration.
• Microorganisms and Infection.
• Tools (models, measurements, and more).