Online registration for the Engineering Green Buildings (EGB) Conference & Expo has closed, but you can still register to attend this year’s event. On-site registration will be open from 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 23, through Friday, Sept. 25, at the Nashville Convention Center.
Remember, your $595 EGB registration provides access to all of the following:
• Two days of EGB and/or Commercial HVACR Symposium (CHS) sessions—Choose the sessions you’d like to attend from the 14 being offered. Visit www.egbconference.com or www.hvacrsymposium.com for details.
• Bonus session sponsored by Autodesk—“Sustainable Design and Energy Retrofits”
• HVAC Comfortech seminar program—Two dozen individual sessions over four days cover business management, sales and marketing, service management, technical training, innovations and opportunities, and more! Visit www.hvaccomfortech.com for complete details.
• HVACR Week exhibit area—Combining HVAC Comfortech, EGB, and CHS exhibitors, the HVACR Week exhibit floor will feature more than 130 companies displaying HVAC equipment, components, and services.
• HVACR Week opening keynote event—Speaker, author, and entrepreneur Robin Crow presents “The Power of Service.” Sponsored by Trane.
• HVACR Week welcome reception—Enjoy food and drinks at this kick-off event. Sponsored by Emerson.
• HVACR Week Thursday Evening Extravaganza—Join other attendees and exhibitors at the Wildhorse Saloon for an evening of refreshments and live entertainment. Sponsored by Rheem and LG Commercial Air Conditioning.
Call Marge Dietrich at 216-931-9550 with any registration questions.