The board's focus will be expanding the use of the BACnet building-automation protocol.
BACnet International has announced the results of its board-of-directors nomination and voting process. The board members are:
• Andy McMillan, president and general manager, Philips Teletrol, and president of BACnet International.
• Brad Hill, Global Technology Leader, Honeywell International.
• Paul T. Jordan - Chief Technology Officer - American Auto-Matrix.
• Roland Laird, founder and president, Reliable Controls Corp.
• Raymond Rae, vice president, Delta Controls, Inc.
• Nancy Stein, director of product management for Siemens Building Technologies, Control Products and Systems Business.
• Michael R Wilson, business development manager, Automated Logic.
The goal of the board of BACnet International will be to continue focusing on expanding the use of the BACnet building-automation protocol.
Board members serve three-year terms. Complete information on BACnet International board members can be found here.