A new course, “Building Demand Response and the Coming Smart Grid,” will be presented Sept. 29.
ASHRAE Learning Institute recently announced its Fall 2014 series of online courses, which includes a new course, “Building Demand Response and the Coming Smart Grid,” which will be presented Sept. 29.
The other 13 courses are:
- High-Performance Building Design: Applications and Future Trends, Sept. 8.
- Air-to-Air Energy Recovery Applications: Best Practices, Sept. 10.
- Complying With Standard 90.1-2013, Sept. 15.
- Evaluation Methods for High-Performance Green Buildings, Sept. 22.
- Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2013, Sept. 24.
- District Cooling and Heating Systems: Central Plants, Oct. 6.
- Healthcare Facilities: Best Practices for Design and Applications, Oct. 8.
- Maximizing Customer Benefits Using Key Electric Utility Products, Oct. 13.
- Combined Heat and Power: Creating Efficiency Through Design and Operations, Oct. 20.
- Design of Commercial Ground Source Heat Pumps, Oct. 22.
- Energy Efficiency in Data Centers, Nov. 3.
- Commissioning for High-Performance Buildings, Nov. 5.
- Exceeding Standard 90.1-2013 to Meet LEED Requirements, Nov. 12.
The courses are instructor-led. Participants earn continuing-education credits and qualify for professional-development hours for each course completed.
For more information, go to www.ashrae.org/onlinecourses.