Application sequences for this controller may be selected from five types of room and terminal unit control.
The CTE-5202 thermostat from KMC Controls is a dual-setpoint, analog electronic room controller designed for use with the KMC CEP/CSP-4000 and CSP-5000 series of electronic pressure-independent variable-air-volume (VAV) controllers, MEP-4002 proportional-electronic actuators in pressure-dependent VAV applications, and VEB-43/46 series proportional-control valves in baseboard and other heating/cooling applications. The CTE-5202 provides two independent control loops, with heating and cooling setpoints, that drive two (adjustable) 0–12 VDC analog outputs for control of external devices. The easy-to-understand LCD display and pushbuttons enable simple device configuration, changing of setpoints, and viewing of current temperature. Application sequences may be selected for the following types of room and terminal unit control:
· Single-duct pressure-dependent VAV terminals with or without reheat
· Single-duct pressure-independent VAV terminals, with or without reheat and auxiliary minimum airflow
· Single-duct fan-powered VAV terminals with or without reheat using REE-5xxx staging modules.
· Dual-duct VAV applications with independent control of heating and cooling outputs.
· Proportional heating and cooling applications, such as baseboard heating and chilled beams.