Retrocommissioning is the systematic investigation of the performance of a building’s systems and the systems’ ability to meet operating requirements.
The National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) is offering a seminar and exam on retrocommissioning—the systematic investigation of the performance of a building’s systems and the systems’ ability to meet operating requirements—April 30 to May 3 in Atlanta.
Intended for management-level individuals who can qualify for certification as a NEBB retrocommissioning professional, the seminar will cover:
- The NEBB’s technical-retrocommissioning program.
- The technical-retrocommissioning process.
- Investigation-process best practices.
- Activities within the analysis-and-recommendation phase.
- Energy calculations.
- The marketing of retrocommissioning services.
For more information and to register, go to http://bit.ly/NEBB_RCx.