The white paper covers:
• Facility management’s (FM's) relevance and impact.
• The communication of FM opportunities and challenges.
• The future of FM.
A white paper identifying key trends and opportunities within the facility-management (FM) industry is available from the International Facility Management Association (IFMA).
Produced in conjunction with commercial-real-estate-services firm CBRE Group Inc., “Facility Management Trend Report: Emerging Opportunities for Industry Leaders” covers:
• FM’s relevance and impact in areas such as business continuity, corporate social responsibility, and employee well-being.
• The communication of FM opportunities and challenges in ways that resonate with the C-suite.
• The future of FM—the identification of talent, the building of integrated systems connecting data from disparate resources, and the cultivation of agility to meet changes in business and culture.
The white paper is a data-supplemented account of a two-day workshop held during IFMA’s 2013 World Workplace Conference and Expo. The workshop included more than 20 FM practitioners, real-estate leaders, service partners, academics, consultants, and members of IFMA who explored FM trends related to leadership, sustainability, and technology.
An executive summary of the report is available for free to IFMA members and 99 cents to non-members at the FM Knowledge Base. The full report is available for $120 to IFMA members and $180 to non-members at IFMA’s online store.