HPAC Engineering magazine will present a free Webinar on efficiency and cost benefits of polypropylene pipe systems Tuesday, June 19, at 2 p.m. ET.
Sponsored by Aquatherm, maker of polypropylene-random (PP-R) pressure piping for potable, heating and cooling, and greywater applications, the 60-minute "Increasing Efficiency and Reducing Cost With Polypropylene Pipe Systems" will cover:
• PP-R’s resistance to rust, corrosion scaling, and other detriments to pipe longevity.
• The peace of mind provided by the quick and simple heat-fusion connection process.
• PP-R’s excellent flow rates and natural R-value.
• Time- and money-saving design and installation techniques.
• Limitations of PP-R.
• The wide range of applications in which PP-R shines, including data centers, schools, and commercial, government, and military buildings.
The presenters will be Steve Clark, PE, P.Eng., CEM, president, Aquatherm, and Joseph Val Simmons, PE, founding partner, HVAC Solution.
Certificates of attendance will be provided to those who view the entire Webinar live.
To register, click here.