Our two-for-one registration special allows two people from the same company to participate in the Engineering Green Buildings (EGB) Conference & Expo and HVACR Week for the price of one (just $595). Your registration provides access to the following:
• Two days of EGB and/or Commercial HVACR Symposium (CHS) sessions—Choose the sessions you’d like to attend from the 14 being offered. Visit www.egbconference.com or www.hvacrsymposium.com for details.
• Bonus session sponsored by Autodesk—“Sustainable Design and Energy Retrofits”
• Caterpillar Financial Center Tour—Qualifying “early bird” registrants have an exclusive opportunity to tour the first privately owned commercial building in Tennessee to be certified under the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System.
• HVAC Comfortech seminar program—Two dozen individual sessions over four days cover business management, sales and marketing, service management, technical training, innovations and opportunities, and more! Visit www.hvaccomfortech.com for complete details.
• HVACR Week exhibit area—Combining HVAC Comfortech, EGB, and CHS exhibitors, the HVACR Week exhibit floor will feature more than 130 companies displaying HVAC equipment, components, and services.
• HVACR Week opening keynote event—Speaker, author, and entrepreneur Robin Crow presents “The Power of Service.” Sponsored by Trane.
• HVACR Week welcome reception—Enjoy food and drinks at this kick-off event. Sponsored by Emerson.
• HVACR Week Thursday Evening Extravaganza—Join other attendees and exhibitors at the Wildhorse Saloon for an evening of refreshments and live entertainment. Sponsored by Rheem and LG Commercial Air Conditioning.
As a component of HVACR Week, EGB exposes you to a multitude of events and activities beyond the scope of the conference itself. During this limited two-for-one offer, you can register two people from the same company for the price of one. Each attendee is free to choose which HVACR Week events and sessions he or she would like to attend.
To take advantage of this special offer, click here to access the Two-for-One Registration Form PDF. Then fill out the form and fax or mail it as directed. ACT NOW! To participate in this special two-for-one offer, you must register by Sept. 4!
Questions? Call Marge Dietrich at 216-931-9550.