As a component of the first-ever HVACR Week, HPAC Engineering's sixth annual Engineering Green Buildings (EGB) Conference and Expo exposes you to a multitude of events and activities. Your EGB 2009 registration – a bargain at just $595 – provides access to all of the following:
• Two days of EGB and/or Commercial HVACR Symposium (CHS) Sessions – pick and choose the sessions you’d like to attend from the 14 being offered. Visit www.egbconference.com or www.hvacrsymposium.com for details.
• Bonus Session sponsored by Autodesk – “Sustainable Design and Energy Retrofits”
• Caterpillar Financial Center Tour – qualifying “early bird” registrants have an exclusive opportunity to tour the first privately owned commercial building in Tennessee to be certified under the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System.
• HVAC Comfortech Seminar Program – Two dozen individual sessions over four days cover business management, sales & marketing, service management, technical training, innovations, opportunities, and more! Visit www.hvaccomfortech.com for complete details.
• HVACR Week Exhibit Area – combining HVAC Comfortech, EGB, and CHS exhibitors, the HVACR Week exhibit floor will feature more than 130 companies displaying HVAC equipment, components, and services.
• HVACR Week Opening Keynote Event – Speaker, author, and entrepreneur Robin Crow presents “The Power of Service,” sponsored by Trane.
• HVACR Week Welcome Reception – Enjoy food and drinks at this kick-off event, sponsored by Emerson.
• HVACR Week Thursday Evening Extravaganza – Join other attendees and exhibitors at the Wildhorse Saloon for an evening of refreshments and live entertainment, sponsored by Rheem and LG Commercial Air Conditioning.
To register for EGB, visit www.egbconference.com/registration/