HPAC Engineering's fifth annual Engineering Green Buildings (EGB) Conference and Expo, which will be held Oct. 21 and 22 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, is dedicated to the design of greener mechanical systems for commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings.
You have just two days left to register on-line for the most important event of the year for mechanical systems designers and specifiers: the 2008 Engineering Green Buildings Conference & Expo!
EGB 2008 will be an extraordinary experience – two days of intensive green-building education and hands-on product interaction at the only green-design event focused on mechanical systems for commercial buildings – an event developed specifically for mechanical systems designers and specifiers. You can’t get this combination of in-depth learning and networking anywhere else.
Your full conference registration includes all of the following:
• Keynote session with Jerry Yudelson
• Your choice of 24 conference sessions
• Breakfast and lunch both days of the event
• Admission to product demonstrations
• Welcome Reception with beverages and complimentary appetizers
• Admission to Exhibit Area
• Conference Workbook and Tote Bag
• Admission to the inaugural Commissioning Green Buildings Conference & Expo with sessions on the role of commissioning in green-building, LEED certification and sustainability.
• Admission to the Nevada Power Sure Bet Program Conference & Expo – a one-day trade show of local exhibitors featuring energy-saving technology and installation services.
To register online – and to get complete details on EGB 2008 sessions, speakers and sponsors – visit www.egbconference.com.
NOTE: In-person walk in registrations will be welcome during EGB. Whether you register online or decided to drive in and register in person on Tuesday or Wednesday, EGB offers a tremendous education and value.
We hope to see in Vegas!
For complete EGB 2008 details – and to register online – visit www.egbconference.com.