New courses related to data centers and American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) standards on energy efficiency and high-performance-building design are among 12 online professional-development courses to be offered this fall through the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI).
ALI courses provide in-depth information beyond a fundamental level. The online courses allow attendees to log in to learn from anywhere with an Internet connection. Course participants earn continuing-education credits for each seminar completed. Courses are instructor-led.
The courses for Fall 2011 are:
• Basics of High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 19.
• Advanced High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 21.
• Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2010, Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, Sept. 26.
• Complying With Standard 90.1-2010: HVAC/Mechanical, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Sept. 29.
• Complying With Standard 90.1-2010: Envelope/Lighting, Oct. 3.
• Data Center Energy Efficiency, Part 1, Oct. 10, and Part 2, Oct. 12.
• Using Standard 90.1 to Meet LEED Requirements, Part 1, Oct. 17, and Part 2, Oct. 19.
• Implementing Standard 189.1, Standard for the Design of High-Performance, Green Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Part 1, Oct. 24, and Part 2, Oct. 26.
• Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Design, Oct. 31.
• Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Applications, Nov. 2.
• Evaluating the Performance of LEED-Certified Buildings, Nov. 7.
• Project Management for Improved IAQ, Nov. 9.
For more information and to register, click here.
Site licenses are available to organizations with five or more participants. For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 678-539-1146.